I'm just trying to get a grip of my life, you're right, i'm old enough to take care of my life, so that's totally what i am doing. All of my action right now it's so that i achieve it. It's so that the burden that you feel would be lift off, no need to spend more on me, i totally understand.
Yeah, i would say that i'm kind of hurt by it, but i put the feeling aside, cause i need to understand from your point of view, i know that you are working very hard to fulfill everyone's need, so, since i'm grown enough to take care of my own life, then i should.
What i am doing right now is NOT to show that i am being rebellious, no, NOT AT ALL. I'm doing this cause i need , I HAVE to live on what i can actually afford.
I hope u understand , i know that you'll never ever read this, but i just need to get it out of my head. You know that never in my life that i would hurt your feelings, however i need you to understand the reasons for my actions. I know you are thinking the other way around.
Yeah, i would say that i'm kind of hurt by it, but i put the feeling aside, cause i need to understand from your point of view, i know that you are working very hard to fulfill everyone's need, so, since i'm grown enough to take care of my own life, then i should.
What i am doing right now is NOT to show that i am being rebellious, no, NOT AT ALL. I'm doing this cause i need , I HAVE to live on what i can actually afford.
I hope u understand , i know that you'll never ever read this, but i just need to get it out of my head. You know that never in my life that i would hurt your feelings, however i need you to understand the reasons for my actions. I know you are thinking the other way around.
ni citer pasal aritu ke sha?
ReplyDeletehuuu
hahaha, a ah, tapi semua dah ok dah, settle dah :) :) :)
ReplyDelete