nih semua sbb chez tagged gua ar nih gua kene buat, memandangkan org lain yang die tagged pun buat gak huhu,
Rules:
- The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
- Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
- After that tag 12 people.

2. The place I would like to travel to = Carribean island

3. The favorite place = shopping malls

4. The favorite food = fettucini cabonara

5. The nickname I had = Sha

6. The favorite colour = Red & black

7. The city I live in (For now) = Sri petaling

8. The city I was born in = Kuala Lumpur

9. College major = physics electronics & instrumentations

10. Bad habit = spending too much

11. Hobby = hanging out with friends

12. Wishlist = Caldina Gt-4

Yeahy..!! finnally fin the thingy already
Dun have anyone to tag since i only have a few ppl who's reading my blog haha
muahxx
eee there's pork/ham in the fettucine carbonara pic. your favorite eh. lolzz
ReplyDeleteMister Schwarz ziffer, there's as well halal chicken ham available in k.l, u know.. not everyhting is made of pork :P
ReplyDeletehalal? thats my thing.. hahaha..
ReplyDeletethe word 'ham' is rather confusing aite.. hahaha..
ok2 i'll use "chicken slice" instead of "chicken ham", huhuhu
ReplyDeleteeg: the chicken SLICE in fettucchini cabonara in hartamas sq. - siap bagi example lagi tu