Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KORN Coming to KL~!

OHMYGOD~! i am soo freaking excited cause the band that have been in my heart since like forever is FINALLY , FINALLY coming down
KORN is the new line up for SUNBURST KL 2009.
I AM SOOOO GONNA GET MY ASS TO THE EVENT
i want ticket~!! and pleaseeee don't change the lineup..
I am sooo IN LOVE with JONATHAN DAVIS.
i dun care what ppl say about him.. i love him and i love koRn ...



Please visit
SUNBURSTKL for further information
The event is schedule to be on 21st March 2009
OH.. I HAVE BUTTERFLIES, MOSQUITOES, EVERYTHING IN MY STOMACH....
i feel like fainting......huh...


1 comment:

  1. Damnn!! Lucky you!
    Finally KoRn's coming to KL eh.
    Hope you'll have fun. And sincerely hope that the government officials don't lock down on this event, that'd be friggin cruel!
    Lots of love!

    PS: When you take a shit, must be pretty interesting to see all the insects creeping out of ur ass eh. lol!

    ReplyDelete